FASCCO is open and available to provide support to U-M faculty and staff with phone sessions and virtual telehealth sessions as appropriate.
Call 734-936-8660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule.
- Register for presentations and groups, updated often.
- The university has a regularly updated page to help keep you informed.
- The CDC Mental Health and Coping During COVID-19 provides a good summary, practical tips, and links to reliable information.
- The National Child Traumatic Stress Network provides a factsheet with details on how to talk with families/children about COVID-19.
If you or someone you know is in immediate danger and need help now:
Call U-M Psychiatric Emergency Services: (734) 936-5900 or Go to the nearest hospital emergency room
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline call toll free - 1-800-273-TALK (8255) where you will be connected to a confidential counselor
- Text 4UMICH to 741741 to connect with a confidential counselor at the Crisis Text Line
- Veteran’s Crisis Line at 1-800-273-8255, press 1. You may also send a text to 838255.
- National Domestic Violence Hotline - 1-800-779-SAFE (7233) available 24/7.
The Faculty and Staff Counseling and Consultation Office (FASCCO) provides support and assistance to University staff and faculty in resolving personal or work-related concerns. Through a range of sensitive and innovative services, FASCCO seeks to enhance the emotional health, well-being and job performance of members of the university community. By providing confidential and professional counseling, coaching, training, and consultation services to staff, faculty, retirees, benefit-eligible adult dependents and departments, FASCCO helps individuals develop and foster strengths and resiliency to enhance their personal and professional lives.
Contact us at 734-936-8660. View hours and location.