To schedule an appointment or inquire about FASCCO services, please call (734) 936-8660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The confidentiality of electronic messages cannot be guaranteed. Although confidentiality is intended in all Faculty and Staff Counseling and Consultation Office (FASSCO) related transmissions, everyone is advised to call directly to a FASCCO representative for scheduling or inquiries.
- Hours: Monday, 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., Tuesday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Appointments: Call (734) 936-8660 or email us at email@example.com
- Location: 1009 Greene St. (Near U of M Football Stadium), 2076 Administrative Services Building | Click here for a map
- Emergencies: Please call the Psychiatric Emergency Room at the University of Michigan at (734) 936-5900 or dial 988.
U-M Faculty and Staff Counseling and Consultation Office
Ann Arbor Campus Office
1009 Greene St. (Near U of M Football Stadium)
2076 Administrative Services Building
- Phone: (734) 936-8660
- TTY: (734) 647-1388
- Confidential fax: (734) 936-8893