COVID-19 Stress Resource Team Services
We recognize that the current events are stressful and uncertain. If you are struggling or just want to talk with someone, immediate support and information are available from the COVID-19 Stress Resource Team: 734-763-5409. We are available to support your mental health and can help you cope with a wide range of concerns, including anxiety, moral distress, grief, loss, family and relationship concerns. Support is confidential and compassionate.
- In-person support options are available.
- Virtual check-ins - video or phone sessions.
- Support and coping groups.
Additional COVID-19 Resources
- The university has a regularly updated page to help keep you informed.
- The CDC Mental Health and Coping During COVID-19 provide a good summary, practical tips, and links to reliable information.
- The National Child Traumatic Stress Network provides a factsheet with details on how to talk with families/children about COVID-19.
- The Office of Counseling and Workplace Resilience remains open and available to provide support to Michigan Medicine faculty and staff.
The Office of Counseling and Workplace Resilience provides confidential, compassionate, evidence-based counseling, consultation, and debriefing services to all Michigan Medicine faculty and staff. To learn more about our many services and programs, call, email, or browse this site for resources.
As members of our healthcare community, we recognize the extraordinary commitment that individuals and teams make each and every day to provide healing and hope. We help support your needs as you care for others. You can reach us at (734) 763-5409. Our professional counselors can help you set up an appointment, answer questions, and provide information and referrals. View hours and location.
If you or someone you know is in crisis and needs to talk with someone right away, call anytime:
- U-M Psychiatric Emergency Services: (734) 936-5900
- National Suicide Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
- Mental Health and Substance Use Counseling
- Individual Counseling and Coaching
- Couples and Relationship Counseling
- Trauma, Grief, and Loss Counseling
- Crisis Intervention and Stress Debriefing
- Department/Leader Resilience Consultation
- Stress and Burnout Support for Healthcare Professionals
- Educational Presentations and Programs
Read more about our services or contact us at (734) 763-5409.