The Office of Counseling and Workplace Resilience is open and available to provide counseling, stress consults, and information to all Michigan Medicine faculty and staff.
Call 734-763-5409 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our office is committed to helping all faculty and staff and your families by providing coordinated, compassionate and confidential support. As members of our healthcare community, we recognize the unprecedented crisis created by the COVID-19 pandemic. The Office of Counseling and Workplace Resilience coordinates the Michigan Medicine COVID-19 Stress Resource Team.
- In-person support options are available
- Virtual check-ins - video or phone sessions
- Try an online confidential mental and emotional health screening
- Support and coping groups
- For information, resources, and updates regarding mental and emotional well-being, visit the Wellness Office Well-Being Help Center.