The Office of Counseling and Workplace Resilience is open and available to provide counseling, consultation, and information to all Michigan Medicine faculty and staff.
Call 734-763-5409 or email email@example.com
Our office is committed to helping all faculty and staff and your families by providing coordinated, compassionate and confidential support. As members of our healthcare community, we recognize the unprecedented crisis created by the COVID-19 pandemic. We are available to support your mental health and can help you cope with a wide range of concerns, including anxiety, moral distress, grief, loss, family and relationship concerns.
- In-person support options are available
- Virtual support - video or phone sessions are available
- Try an online confidential mental and emotional health screening
- Support and coping groups
- For more information, resources, and updates regarding mental and emotional well-being, visit the Wellness Office Well-Being Help Center.