MHealthy is the university’s health and well-being program committed to creating a community of health where both the individual and organization thrive. MHealthy offers programs and services supporting physical activity, weight loss, nutrition, mental and emotional health, and occupational health.
MHealthy’s goals are to:
- Improve health and quality of life for the U-M community
- Educate, motivate and empower individuals to make good health care decisions and practice healthy behaviors
- Promote wellness, illness and injury prevention and disease management
- Coordinate and streamline programs and services to improve effectiveness, efficiency and communication
- Measure and monitor progress
- Achieve high-level customer satisfaction
- Disseminate findings to enable replication
U-M Health and Well-Being Services
MHealthy is part of U-M Health and Well-Being Services, which also includes Mental Health Counseling and Consultation Services and Occupational Health Services.