Health Plan Forms and Documents

Summary of Benefits and Coverage

Use these documents for quick reference about your health plan coverage or to easily compare your health plan options.  

Find a Participating Health Care Provider

Use these resources to find a physician or other health care provider that participates with your health plan.

Enrollment/Change Forms

Most enrollment and/or benefit changes are completed in Wolverine Access.  However, certain changes may be completed by submitting a paper form.

Claim Forms

Use these forms to submit a claim to your health plan.

Graduate Student Forms

These forms are for use by graduate students enrolled in GradCare.

Retiree Forms and Documents

Information about your benefits in retirement.


These resources pertain to COBRA continuation of your benefits.

Plan Documents and Additional Resources

These resources provide additional information about your U-M health plan options.