Yes. Form 1095 will be available electronically in Wolverine Access > Employee Self-Service > Benefits > Form 1095 Consent or will be mailed to your current address on file with the university. Consent to receive an electronic copy is required no later than Jan. 5, 2022.
Once you consent to receiving your 1095 electronically, your consent is valid for all subsequent years unless you choose to withdraw it. The university will not provide an electronic Form 1095 if you are no longer a U-M employee. These individuals will be mailed hard copies.
Can I Withdraw My Consent?
Keep in mind that you do not need to print Form 1095. You do not submit the form with your tax return.
You may save the file electronically if it is convenient for you.
Important: Time Sensitive
If you wish to withdraw your consent, act immediately to meet the deadline. Download Form 1095 Electronic Consent, check the “I withdraw my consent” box in Section 2, and send your signed and completed form to the Shared Services Center (SSC) as indicated on the form.
Your form must be received by the SSC no later than noon on Tuesday, Jan. 4, 2022.
Browser and Software Requirements
If you have trouble viewing your Form 1095 in Wolverine Access, review the browser and software requirements below. Wolverine Access self-service uses pop-up windows to display PDF files. You may need to disable pop-up blockers to view your Form 1095.
- Pop-up windows must be enabled to print the Form 1095. Generally, most pop-up blockers can be turned off either within the browser toolbar, or within the Windows Taskbar along the bottom right corner of your screen. For detailed instructions, refer to: How to Disable Pop-up Blockers.
- If you are using Safari, you may need to use Preview to print your form without cropping the right side. Right-click (or CTRL+click) on the form and select Open with Preview. Then select File > Print.
- You must have Adobe Reader version 7.0.5 or higher installed to be able to view and print your Form 1095. You can download the latest version of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website. You may need to contact your system administrator to complete the installation.
- If you receive an Adobe PDF document error message that indicates, "The Adobe Acrobat/Reader that is running cannot be used to view PDF files in a web browser...," see the Adobe website for potential solutions and step-by-step instructions.
- Web Browser and Desktop Operating System Support