Enrollment in the U-M prescription drug plan is automatic with enrollment into any U-M health plan and does not require special forms. Use these resources to learn more about the plan, enroll in mail order, keep track of your medications, and file claims when needed.
Prescription Drug Plan Resources
- 2019 Prescription Drug Plan welcome booklet - Detailed information about the U-M Prescription Drug Plan.
- NoviXus Medication Order Form - Call (877) 269-1160 or visit umich.novixus.com to enroll in mail order pharmacy services, or use this form.
- Temporary Drug Plan ID Card - Use this card if you have not yet received your MedImpact ID card. Your member ID number, shown on the front of the card, will be the letter “U” followed by your U-M employee ID number.
- Pocket Medication Record - Use this resource to keep track of your medications.
Use the following forms to submit claims to MedImpact:
- MedImpact Prescription Drug Claim Form
- MedImpact Multiple Prescription Claim Form
- MedImpact Compound Prescription Drug Claim Form