Enrollment in the U-M prescription drug plan is automatic with enrollment into any U-M health plan and does not require special forms. Use these resources to learn more about the plan, enroll in mail order, keep track of your medications, and file claims when needed.
Prescription Drug Plan Resources
- 2020 Prescription Drug Plan welcome booklet - effective beginning July 1, 2020
- Magellan Rx member portal guide
- NoviXus Medication Order Form - Call (877) 269-1160 or visit umich.novixus.com to enroll in mail order pharmacy services, or use this form.
- Temporary Drug Plan ID Card for use on or after July 1, 2020 - Use this card if you have not received your Magellan Rx ID card. Your Member ID number is the letter “U” followed by your eight-digit U-M employee ID number and no spaces.
- Pocket Medication Record - Use this resource to keep track of your medications.
- Infertility Coverage Fact Sheet - Detailed information on covered services under the U-M Health Plans and covered prescriptions under the U-M Prescription Drug Plan related to infertility.
For service on or after July 1, 2020, use the following form to submit claims to Magellan Rx.
For service through June 30, 2020, use the following forms to submit claims to MedImpact.
- MedImpact Prescription Drug Claim Form
- MedImpact Multiple Prescription Claim Form
- MedImpact Compound Prescription Drug Claim Form