Enrollment in the U-M prescription drug plan is automatic with enrollment into any U-M health plan and does not require special forms. Use these resources to learn more about the plan, enroll in mail order, keep track of your medications, and file claims when needed.
Prescription Drug Plan Resources
- Prescription Drug Plan welcome booklet
- Birdi Medication Order Form - Call (877) 269-1160 or visit umich.birdirx.com to enroll in mail order pharmacy services, or use this form.
- Temporary Drug Plan ID Card - Use this card if you have not received your Magellan Rx ID card. Your drug plan Member ID is the letter “U” followed by the eight digits of your UMID number with no space, followed by the person ID. For example, the cardholder Member ID would be U12345678-01.
- Review the Magellan Rx member portal guide
- Pocket Medication Record - Use this resource to keep track of your medications.
- Infertility Coverage Fact Sheet - Detailed information on covered services under the U-M Health Plans and covered prescriptions under the U-M Prescription Drug Plan related to infertility.
- Non-opioid Directive Form
- Protected Health Information (PHI) Disclosure Authorization Form
- Authorized Representative Form