Active U Autumn is back for 2023! MHealthy’s free eight-week physical activity challenge is your opportunity to move your way to well-being! Join thousands of your colleagues virtually for motivation and support to get (and stay) active.
Active U Autumn is designed for every fitness and activity level and encourages you to get moving at least 150 minutes per week. Join a team with your U-M friends and colleagues or go it on your own – you decide what works best for you.
What to look forward to in Active U Autumn 2023:
- Enter monthly Swag Squad drawings for a chance to win a $25 Amazon gift card.
- Easy tracking on the MHealthy Portal or by syncing to your wearable device or fitness app.
- Weekly emails full of encouragement, physical activity tips and more.
- Access to MHealthy’s exercise video library, featuring more than 250 videos.
- Access to Active U Autumn’s Slack Channel, where you can share photos, ask questions and connect with the Active U Autumn community.
How Active U Autumn Works:
- Register for Active U Autumn September 5 – October 2, 2023, on the MHealthy Portal. To help determine your weekly exercise goal, you’ll answer a few questions about your current physical activity habits.
- Decide whether to participate as an individual, create a team or join an existing team.
- Planning to be a Team Captain? Reach out to your teammates so you’re ready to go when tracking starts September 18! The deadline to create/join a team is October 2, 2023.
- Starting September 18, track your physical activity minutes in the Active U Autumn tracker. Use your computer, mobile device, or sync your wearable activity tracker.
- Keep moving and logging your activity over eight weeks (through November 12) to achieve your personal weekly exercise minutes goal.
- Every Tuesday, look for an email full of health and exercise tips and motivation to help keep you moving!
Questions? Call MHealthy at (734) 647-7888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.