- U-M Smoke-Free Environment
- Smoke-Free Environment Toolkit
- Campus Smoke-Free Boundary Map
- UMHS Smoke-Free Boundary Map
- Clinical Care Guidelines-Smoking Cessation
- Nicotine Replacement Therapy Order Form
- Nicotine Replacement Therapy Fact Sheet
- Pocket Card for Medications for Tobacco Treatment
Tobacco Treatment Resources:
- You Can Stop Smoking
- Quit Smoking Keys to Success
- Changes Your Body Goes Through When You Quit Smoking
- Virtual Quit Kit
- Electronic Cigarette Fact Sheet
MHealthy offers several seminars for departments within U-M, most free of charge. If you are interested in scheduling a seminar for your department, please work with the MHealthy Champion in your department to have it scheduled.
Don't know who your Champion is? Contact MHealthy.