Use these fact sheets to help you cut back on your drinking or quit altogether.
U-M Related Websites:
Additional resources available through the university to help manage alcohol.
- University of Michigan Addiction Treatment Services
- U-M Alcohol Research Center
- Division of Substance Abuse
- University Health Service, Brief Alcohol Screening Intervention for College Students
- Confidential Online Screenings
- Thrive! Stress Management
- UMHS Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- U-M Faculty and Staff Assistance Program (FASAP)
- UMHS Depression Center — Addiction Treatment Services
MHealthy offers several seminars for departments within U-M, most free of charge. If you are interested in any of these, please work with the MHealthy Champion in your department to have it scheduled.
Don't know who your Champion is? Contact MHealthy.
Are you a MHealthy Champion who would like to schedule a seminar, demo or program? Visit the Champion Portal.
View the seminar description handout for full descriptions.
- The Serving Size Challenge: Test Your Alcohol IQ
- Alcohol and Health: Questions & Answers
Other Related Websites:
- Alcohol Alert, a bulletin of the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA)
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Alcohol A Woman's Health Issue
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
- Rethinking Drinking, Alcohol and Your Health
- SAMHSA Substance Abuse Treatment Facility Locator
- Women for Sobriety
- SMART Recovery
- Moderation Management
- Addiction Resource
Additional resources may be available through your medical insurance carrier. Check with your insurance carrier for more information.