The Office of Counseling and Workplace Resilience serves the mental and emotional health needs of Michigan Medicine faculty and staff. We provide free-of-charge and confidential counseling, consultation, coaching and stress debriefing services to help faculty and staff develop strength and resilience in their personal and professional lives.
We also offer a number of programs designed to help individuals and departments reduce burnout, compassion fatigue, and to foster resilience.
Contact us at (734) 763-5409. View hours and location.
- Mental Health Counseling
- Individual and Couples Counseling and Coaching
- Grief and Loss Counseling
- Coaching for Healthcare Professionals
- Crisis Intervention and Debriefing
- Leader Consultation
- Unit/Department Resilience Building
- Educational Presentations and Programs
Read more about our services or contact us at (734) 763-5409