What paths will you take this year? How can you enhance joy, meaning, and connection in the many areas of your life? What strengths will help you overcome a challenge? The Office of Counseling and Workplace Resilience provides guidance and support through the big and small concerns in both your work and personal life.
After all, we all need support sometimes. The Office of Counseling and Workplace Resilience provides confidential, compassionate, evidence-based counseling, consultation, and debriefing services to all Michigan Medicine faculty and staff. To learn more about our many services and programs, call, email, or browse this site for resources. We’re here for you.
Contact us at (734) 763-5409. Our professional counselors can help you set up an appointment, answer questions, and provide information and referrals. View hours and location. You may call our office for 24/7 mental health support.
If you or someone you know is in crisis and needs to talk with someone right away, call anytime:
- U-M Psychiatric Emergency Services: (734) 996-4747
- National Suicide Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
- Mental Health and Substance Use Counseling
- Individual Counseling and Coaching
- Couples and Relationship Counseling
- Trauma, Grief, and Loss Counseling
- Crisis Intervention and Stress Debriefing
- Department/Leader Resilience Consultation
- Stress and Burnout Support for Healthcare Professionals
- Educational Presentations and Programs
Read more about our services or contact us at (734) 763-5409