The Work-Life Resource Center (WLRC) is your starting point for information and tools promoting work-life integration at U-M. Resources for the university community include:
- Child care resources including databases of all state-licensed centers and homes
- U-M Children's Centers information and apply to the waitlist online
- Additional child care options and Care.com access and resources
- Campus Child Care Homes
- Kids Kare at Home Backup Child Care
- Family Helpers Posting Board
- Lactation resources including Campus and Michigan Medicine lactation rooms
- Elder care resources and adults and children with disabilities resources
- Connecting the Dots annual virtual conference
- Flexible work options
- Download this PDF flyer for an overview of WLRC resources
The WLRC is committed to the ongoing development of a workplace culture supportive of personal and family life. By advocating for enlightened policies, practices, and services, the WLRC contributes to the recruitment and retention of the highest-quality faculty, staff, and students.
Contact the Work-Life Resource Center by email, or by leaving a message at (734) 763-9379 for resource information, or (734) 936-8677 for general inquiries.