Work-Life Resource Center Connecting the Dots Conference
We are pleased to announce our 15th annual Work-Life Connecting the Dots conference, to be held virtually on October 14, 15 and 16, 2020. Six Zoom sessions will be offered to the U-M community:
- Thrive: Seeing and Seizing Opportunities
- What Motivates You?
- Creating Joy (Even in Times of Stress and Change)
- How to Overcome Financial Challenges: From Mindset to Action
- Pandemic Parenting: A Virtual Roundtable
- Moment by Moment: Caregiving with Presence for Self-Preservation and Connection (mindfulness and meditation practice)
Recorded Presentations Available Now
See the presentation descriptions in the blue panels on this page for available handouts, worksheets, and presentation slides and Zoom archive recordings. To access the recordings: (1) Open the blue panel for the session(s) that interest you, (2) Choose the Zoom archive recording link, 3) Sign into Zoom using your email address and Zoom password, 4) Enter your U-M login ID and password (and two-factor authentication), (5) Click on the arrow at the bottom of the presentation to start the recording, (6) Access the recordings through March 2021, at which time they will expire.