Campus Child Care Homes Network


The Campus Child Care Homes Network serves U-M faculty, staff, and students who need weekday child care in the greater Ann Arbor area. These providers are independent of U-M and state-licensed to provide child care in their own homes, offer some priority to currently-affiliated U-M families when possible, and work toward early childhood professional development goals. In return, U-M offers resources and support to these partner child care programs.

Achievements among some Campus Homes providers include related degrees and coursework, NAFCC accreditation, or state quality rating. In addition, Campus Homes providers strive to acquire 30 or more professional development hours per calendar year, many more than the state requirement of 10 hours.

About 50 young children of current U-M faculty, staff, and students are currently in care with Campus Child Care Homes providers!

Campus Child Care Homes Profiles

The Campus Homes profiles include any current and upcoming openings, rates, photographs, and detail for each home-based child care program. To view, log in as a current U-M faculty or staff member, or student.

If you have questions, or need access or more information, please email or leave a voice mail at (734) 763-9379 for prompt assistance.

Note that licensed child care homes and centers have Guidelines for Child Care Operations During COVID-19.


The U-M Work-Life Resource Center offers child care resource information only. Information is subject to change. Neither the U-M nor its subcontractors warrant any information concerning any child care provider, nor do they inspect, investigate, endorse, recommend, or choose any particular provider. The inclusion of any care provider’s name does not constitute endorsement or certification by the U-M, WLRC or its subcontractors as to their qualifications to provide child care, the rates charged for services or any other aspect of individual program’s quality of care. Any complaints and problems should be directed to the caregiver and/or the State of Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs.