The university's tuition support program is designed to help you further develop skills in your present position or prepare for a different position at the university. Staff members may be eligible to receive a partial reimbursement of tuition and registration fees.
You must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible for tuition support.
- Have your supervisor's approval to take the course
- Have completed six months of service prior to enrolling in a course
- Have at least a 50 percent appointment throughout the entire academic term
- Receive a grade of C or better for undergraduate and B or better for graduate courses
- Take the course for credit
- Not be in a program beyond the master's level
You have the option of requesting reimbursement after completing the course or receiving funding up front, with an automatic reimbursement agreement should you not successfully complete the course as defined in the policy. (SPG 201.69)