Helping your colleagues in need is easy.
Follow the prompts to configure your gift if you would like to contribute via payroll deduction.
Or contribute by check, payable to the University of Michigan specifying "The Emergency Hardship Program" in the memo, and mail to:
Annual Giving Programs
Office of Development
3003 S. State Street
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109-1288
Information For Donors
- The Emergency Hardship Program is administered by the Faculty and Staff Assistance Program, under the oversight of University Human Resources.
- Donations are processed through the University's Office of Gift Administration and credited to the Program.
- All contributions go to help colleagues in need.
- The University is the steward of the funds and money is disbursed only upon approval. Payment is made directly to the creditor-funds are not provided directly to the individual applicant.
- All contributions will receive a charitable tax deduction receipt.
All funds used for grants are donated. General Fund dollars and restricted university funds are never used.