Print the Ergonomics Hero Award Flyer
View the video on nominating a co-worker for an Ergonomics Hero Award!
Nominate a co-worker for an Ergonomics Hero Award.
Ergonomics Hero Award Questions and Answers
- What is the Ergonomics Hero Award?
- The Ergonomics Hero Award recognize any individual regular faculty and staff members who are independently reducing their risk of ergonomic discomfort by using recommended postures, work strategies or equipment. The Ergonomics Hero Award also recognize managers and supervisors as individuals who support staff by applying ergonomic solutions in the workplace.
- Who is eligible to receive an Ergononmics Hero Award?
- Any regular University of Michigan faculty or staff member that has demonstrated the use of an effective ergonomics solution.
- Who can submit nominations for an Ergonomics Hero Award?
- Any university faculty or staff member can submit a nomination form.
- Can I nominate myself for an Ergonomics Hero Award?
- What will an individual receive for winning an Ergonomics Hero Award?
- Faculty and staff will be recognized with an Ergo Hero lapel pin and a congratulatory certificate.
- What is the process for the Ergonomics Hero Award?
- Nominations for the Ergonomics Hero Award are accepted year-round. Nominations will be reviewed monthly by a member of the Ergonomics Awareness Team. Qualified recipients will receive their lapel pins and certificates through campus mail.
- How do I nominate my co-worker?
- Fill out this nomination form.