- On the Webtrac registration site, the physical activity classes are mixed in with other classes offered by MHealthy. Can I see just the group physical activity classes?
- Yes, you can! Under “Search” in the blue bar, click on “activity search,” and use the left side bar to define your search criteria.
- How do I order punch cards in Webtrac?
- Go into the Webtrac system, look under “punch card” and click on it, just as you would when registering for a class. (Not available for Fall 2022 but will resume in 2023.)
- If I choose payroll deduction as my form of payment, when will the payment be deducted from my paycheck?
- Please allow 6-8 weeks before your payment is deducted from your check. All payroll deduction payments are after-tax.
By selecting “payroll deduction” during the online registration process, you are automatically approving the use of your Employee ID to process a request for payroll deduction. Previously, employees using payroll deduction had the option to choose one or two deductions. As of November 1, 2019, all payroll deductions are completed via one payment. We no longer offer multiple deductions for those employees that choose payroll deduction as a payment option.
- How do I cancel out of a class?
- To take yourself out of a class, you must call 734-647-7888 or email MHealthy@umich.edu and request to be dropped from the class. Please remember that you may ONLY cancel out of a class before the second class of the session. After the second class, you may cancel with a doctor’s note.
- What equipment do I need to bring with me to class?
- Equipment for class can vary widely - be sure to read your class description closely. MHealthy advises all participants to wear exercise-appropriate clothing and footwear, and to bring water in a closeable container.
- What happens if I cannot make it to class?
- On your next attendance to class, ask the instructor for a Makeup Card. You may then use this card to attend any MHealthy group physical activity class that is not full. Makeup Cards are valid only for the current session.
You do not need to notify the instructor that you are unable to attend class.
- How will I know if my class is cancelled?
- For the most up-to-date listing, please be sure to check the MHealthy Cancelled Class page.
If class is cancelled, every effort will be made to contact participants via email as far in advance as possible.
- What happens if my class is cancelled?
- If your class in cancelled, MHealthy will attempt a makeup class. A Makeup class is held at the end of the session, in the event of cancelled classes having occurred. Please check the Makeup Physical Activity Class page to see if your class has makeups scheduled.
Occasionally MHealthy will lose the space in which a class is being held. Per MHealthy policy, MHealthy is not responsible for providing refunds or a makeup for these missed classes.
Have additional questions? Please feel free to contact us at MHealthy@umich.edu or give us a call at (734) 647-7888.