The new UH South Wellness Center offers convenient access to physical activity equipment and services, as well as other health and well-being programs, to Michigan Medicine faculty and staff. It is available to members 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Location: 8th floor of UH South (the easiest way to get there is to take the Number 9 elevators to the 8th floor)
If you have questions about the new wellness center, call MHealthy at (734) 615-9790 or email UHSouthemail@example.com
- To cancel your membership or if you have questions about payment, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership to UH South Wellness Center is not currently available. If you are a Michigan Medicine faculty or staff member interested in purchasing a membership, please add your name to the waitlist.
If memberships become available, we will email waitlisted employees – in the order they appear on the waitlist – with the opportunity to purchase a membership.
- A limited number of memberships (1,200) are available.
- All Michigan Medicine active full- and part-time faculty and staff are eligible to become members if their name was chosen through the lottery process. Temps and volunteers are not eligible. There is no contract or initiation fee.
- A membership is $10 per month, which covers the cost of facility maintenance and towel service.
- Memberships are paid on a monthly basis, auto-deducted through a credit/debit card. Payroll deduction is not an option for this service.
Wellness Center Amenities
Watch this short video for a tour of the facility!
- State-of-the-art cardiovascular and strength training equipment
- Space for group exercise and relaxation classes
- Towel service
- Men, women and gender inclusive locker rooms
- Classes and counseling for health topics such as tobacco consultation
- Physical therapy services for work-related injuries provided by Occupational Health Services
- Work kiosks, which include phones and computers