The new UH South Wellness Center offers convenient access to physical activity equipment and services, as well as other health and well-being programs, to Michigan Medicine faculty and staff. It is available to members 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Location: 8th floor of UH South (the easiest way to get there is to take the Number 9 elevators to the 8th floor)
UH South Wellness Center
University Hospital South
1500 E. Medical Center Drive
RM F8530 - Wellness Center - 8th Floor
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109-5000
If you have questions about the new wellness center, call MHealthy at (734) 615-9790 or email UHSouthfirstname.lastname@example.org
- To cancel your membership or if you have questions about payment, email: email@example.com
Membership to UH South Wellness Center is not currently available. If you are a Michigan Medicine faculty or staff member interested in purchasing a membership, please add your name to the waitlist.
If memberships become available, we will email waitlisted employees – in the order they appear on the waitlist – with the opportunity to purchase a membership.
- A limited number of memberships (1,200) are available.
- All Michigan Medicine active full- and part-time faculty and staff are eligible to become members. Temps and volunteers are not eligible. There is no contract or initiation fee.
- A membership is $10 per month, which covers the cost of facility maintenance and towel service.
- Memberships are paid on a monthly basis, auto-deducted through a credit/debit card. Payroll deduction is not an option for this service.
Wellness Center Amenities
Watch this short video for a tour of the facility!
- State-of-the-art cardiovascular and strength training equipment
- Space for group exercise and relaxation classes
- Towel service
- Men, women and gender inclusive locker rooms
- Classes and counseling for health topics such as tobacco consultation
- Physical therapy services for work-related injuries provided by Occupational Health Services
- Work kiosks, which include phones and computers