Active U T-Shirts
Active U T-shirts (and other items) return for our 2023 program!
Faculty and staff who successfully complete Active U 2023 can choose to get a free T-shirt OR pay to upgrade to a different item.
Students, retirees, and spouses / OQAs who successfully complete Active U 2023 can purchase any one Active U item.
To successfully complete the program (and earn your Active U T-shirt!) you must:
- Answer the Active U pre-survey questions by February 6.
- Reach your personal weekly minutes goal. Included in this is logging at least 30 minutes per day, at least 4 days per week. The minimum weekly goal allowed in the program is 150 minutes.
- Log successfully (see #2) at least 8 out of the 12 Active U weeks.
- Answer the post-program questions (available March 15 – April 30).
Swag Squad Drawing
Enter to win a $25 Amazon gift card by sharing a selfie or taking a team photo in your Active U or U-M gear!
2023 Swag Squad Drawing Dates:
Two photos will be randomly selected for each drawing.
- Feb. 8
- March 9
- April 11
How to Enter a Swag Squad:
- Put on your Active U, MHealthy or U-M gear and take a selfie or a team photo.
- Post the photo to the Active U 2023 Slack Channel before 5 p.m. on the day of the drawing.
- Make sure to include the first / last names of each person appearing in the photo as well as their email addresses.
- Here’s information on how to join the Active U Slack Channel
- Two winning photos will be randomly selected for each drawing.
Please note: Photos may be posted to MHealthy’s social media channels. Please make sure anyone featured in a photograph agrees to their photo being submitted.
Donate to Charity
Active U is not only an opportunity to get moving but it's also a chance to give back. This year’s charity of choice is the MHealthy Resource Coach Grant Program, which offers support to U-M faculty and staff experiencing a financial crisis or other personal hardship. It connects them to resources and offers small, need-based grants. Make a donation.