Active U T-Shirts
How to earn an Active U T-shirt (or have the opportunity to upgrade):
- Reach or exceed your weekly exercise minutes goal; included in this is logging at least 30 minutes per day, at least 3 days per week.
- Log successfully (see # 1) at least 8 out of the 12 Active U weeks.
- Answer the post-program questions (available beginning March 14).
- T-shirts must be ordered by End of Day April 4.
To see which goals you’ve achieved, log into Active U and look in the main column of your dashboard under “Active U Individual Requirements.”
Short-Sleeve Unisex or Ladies Cut T-shirt, Navy
Active U Swag Squad
Enter to win a $50 Amazon gift card by sharing a selfie or taking a team photo in your Active U or U-M gear!
2018 Swag Squad Drawing Dates:
- January 24
- February 15
- March 20
To Enter a Swag Squad:
Put on your Active U, MHealthy or U-M gear. Take a selfie or team photo and share the photo to the MHealthy Facebook page or Tweet or Instagram the photo and include hashtags #ActiveU. Then, email the first name, last name and uniqname of each person appearing in the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. To be entered, share your photo and email us anytime before 5 p.m. on the day of the drawing to be entered.
Please note: Photos will be posted to MHealthy social media sites. Please make sure anyone featured in a photograph agrees to their photo being submitted.
Swag Squad Winners:
- Brent Miller
- Jayelin Parker
- Jessica Olford
Donate to Charity
Active U is not only an opportunity to get moving but it's also a chance to give back. This year, donations made by participants will go to Michigan Medicine’s Cancer Center. An optional donation can be made during registration or during the program. If every Active U participant made a small donation, we could make a huge impact! Donate now.
MHealthy Rewards 2018
Active U qualifies for MHealthy Rewards, which gives benefits-eligible faculty or staff an opportunity to earn $100 by accumulating 100 points for completing qualifying healthy activities.
Here’s how to earn 50 points for Active U:
- Reach your personal exercise goal minutes each week, which includes logging at least 30 minutes a day, minimum 3 days/week for at least 8 out of 12 weeks AND complete the program end survey.
- In addition, within the program end survey, you must agree to MHealthy sending your completion information to The StayWell Company, LLC. U-M partners with StayWell to administer the Rewards program.
- You must be a qualifying benefits-eligible faculty or staff member and have registered for the Rewards program by completing the 2018 health questionnaire.
- You must NOT have already earned 100 points (from other eligible activities) in 2018.