Move Your Way to Well-Being with Active U!
Active U is an opportunity to start the New Year doing something good for yourself. To take a walk. Stretch. Or make time to just move more. Join thousands of your U-M colleagues and friends and sign up as part of a team or on your own, set your physical activity goal, then get moving! You’ll be on your way to more energy, more strength and simply feeling good.
Who can participate:
ALL at the university, as well as U-M retirees and spouses/other qualified adults (OQA) of U-M faculty and staff
How it works:
- Register for Active U 2018. Once registered, you will be able to:
- Complete the Active U pre-survey (required).
- Create or join a team (or remain an individual participant). New - the deadline to join a team is Jan. 8. See the team captain page for a sample team invitation email.
- Explore the new Active U tracker, sync your wearable activity tracker or mobile app, and more!
- Starting Jan. 9, 2018, begin tracking your physical activity minutes in the new online tracker. Keep tracking for 12 weeks (through April 2).
- Every Tuesday, look for weekly emails and/or text messages full of health and exercise tips and motivation to keep moving!
Questions? Call MHealthy at (734) 647-7888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program qualifies for MHealthy Rewards 2018! Benefits-eligible faculty and staff can go to the StayWell Portal to learn how to successfully complete this program to earn points towards a $100 reward.