Who We Are
“I felt it shelter to speak to you.”
How could something as simple as being truly heard and honored by another be so profoundly healing? This is what we as counselors strive to offer in every conversation. We draw from evidence-based sciences, humanistic and positive psychology, family systems theory, organizational psychology, and philosophies of compassion and forgiveness. We are a team that believes in human goodness. We welcome the opportunity to serve you.
- Kathleen Robertson, MS, RN, Director
- Jillian Dronfield, LMSW, Faculty and Staff Counselor
- Erik Anderson, LMSW, CAADC, Faculty Counselor
- Cassie D. Garety James, PhD, LP, Faculty and Staff Counselor
- Jennifer Hahm, PhD, LP, Faculty and Staff Counselor
- Ari Levy-Hussen, MS, LPC, PhD, Faculty and Staff Counselor
- Nicole Figueroa, MSN, RN, AHN-BC, HWNC-BC, Nurse Leader for Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Well-Being
- Kelcey J. Stratton, PhD, Resiliency and Well-Being Services Program Manager
- Mindy Swarthout, BBA, Administrative Specialist
"In partnership there is nothing that we cannot achieve together."
— Michigan Medicine Office of Counseling and Workplace Resilience
- We can grow happiness, meaning, and resilience in our lives.
- Compassion, understanding, hope, and gratitude are cornerstones of our community.
- Community support helps us maintain a high level of personal and professional health and fulfillment.
- We recognize that it takes courage and commitment to increase the quality of our lives.
- We can thrive through understanding, protecting, and sustaining our mental health.