Enrolling or Making Changes Throughout the Year

Retirement Savings Plan Enrollment and Changes

You can make changes to your retirement savings plan elections in Wolverine Access at any time during the year. This includes enrolling, re-enrolling, changing the per-paycheck amount of your 403(b) SRA or 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan elections, changing your investment company allocations, changing between pre-tax and Roth contributions, or cancelling (waiving) participation in any plan. View deadlines for online enrollment or changes by pay period.

TIAA and Fidelity Investments Websites for U-M Faculty and Staff

Visit these sites at any time to open your account, select your investment funds, and name your beneficiary.


Fidelity Investments