How to Change Your Investment Company

To change the investment company for your  Basic Plan retirement savings account (TIAA or Fidelity Investments), go to Wolverine Access, click the Faculty & Staff tab, enter your uniqname and UMICH password to log in, click Employee Self-Service, if you have DUO two-factor authorization enabled, choose an authentication method to continue the log in process, and then follow these steps. 

  1. Click the Benefits tile
  2. Under Retirement Self Service, click Initiate Ret Savings Elections
  3. Review your current elections and then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Continue
  4. Click Select at the bottom of the page
  5. Click Edit under the option “Retirement Vendor”
  6. Review your current Basic Plan investment vendor allocation, and then enter your new vendor allocation
  7. Click Store
  8. Review your elections and select OK
  9. Click Submit to save your elections.
  10. Read the information on this page, and then scroll down and click Submit
  11. Review your confirmation number and submitted elections
  12. Click Return to Enrollment and review your event status
  13. Click Sign Out at the top of the window to close self-service, and then click Log Out to securely exit Wolverine Access. If you are on a public computer, click Log Out again to securely log out of all U-M weblogin applications.