Health Rx Compliance
Managers or supervisor should regularly access the Occupational Health Service (OHS) Health Rx Compliance Portal to review employees’ compliance status for seasonal influenza, COVID-19, required immunizations for all employees and the respiratory compliance (N95 fit-testing) program. Separate compliance reports are available for each program: respiratory compliance (fit-testing); seasonal influenza; COVID-19; measles, mumps and rubella (MMR); tetanus, diptheria and pertussis (Tdap); and varicella.
Managers or supervisors should follow-up with employee(s) who are non-compliant with a program as outlined in this OHS Immunization Requirements resource.
OHS Health Rx Compliance Portal User Guides
- Vaccine Manager – Reporting User Guide for Compliance Contacts
- Vaccine Manager - Reporting User Guide for Supervisors and Managers
- Respiratory Protection Manager Report
- How to Read the Manager COVID-19 Vaccination Report
Michigan Medicine Policies
- Michigan Medicine Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
- Michigan Medicine Mandatory Influenza Vaccination Policy, 04-06-030
- Michigan Medicine Infection Control Practices Policy, 04-06-002
New Employee Health Assessment
Newly hired employees at Michigan Medicine are instructed to visit the OHS New Employee Health Assessment Website and carefully follow the steps outlined to complete the New Employee Health Assessment. These steps must be completed prior to any patient contact, or within one (1) month from date of hire, whichever is sooner.
Visiting Scholars and Student Clinical Rotations
OHS does not manage immunizations for visiting scholars or students, unless they have a paid appointment or are enrolled in the University of Michigan School of Nursing, Dentistry or College of Pharmacy. Immunization compliance for visiting scholars is managed by The Office of Clinical Affairs (OCA). Immunization records for learners or students completing a clinical rotation from a non-University of Michigan program are managed by the department where the student is completing their rotation.