Attend "Leaders Creating a Culture at its Best"
MHealthy is hosting FREE workshops for U-M supervisors and managers. Get the tools you need to create a thriving work team where health and well-being contribute to success. Attend the workshop to:
- Increase your team's engagement through well-being - Learn how creating a culture of health and well-being within your work team can result in a happier, healthier, less stressed and more satisfied work team.
- Become the leader you aspire to be - Obtain the needed tools and resources to inspire and motivate your work team to reach shared health and well-being goals.
- Think holistically - Understand how and why the dimensions of well-being are important to the success of your work team.
- Re-invent your team's culture - Learn about all five dimensions of workplace culture and the important role you play in creating a healthier work environment that others want to join in.
- Overcome barriers - Understand the structural and personal barriers that individuals and teams face when creating a healthy work environment.
- Discover the multitude of resources available - Learn how to partner with your MHealthy triad.
Get the most out of this workshop by inviting other supervisors and managers that you work with to enroll as well.
A refreshing snack and beverages will be provided during the workshop.
Questions? Please contact Melissa Lagodzinski at 734-764-0378 or email@example.com.