Cut back or abstain from alcohol this season – choose what’s best for you.
For many, the end of the year will include celebrating the season and connecting with family and friends in person or virtually. Sometimes this may include alcohol.
If you are looking for tips on how to either be more mindful of your drinking choices or not drink alcohol at all, sign up to receive weekly emails from MHealthy’s Alcohol Management Program (AMP).
Every Monday, November 16, 2020 - January 4, 2021 (eight weeks total), you will receive a “Holiday Stop and Swap” email. This year, you can choose between two options:
- Practice more mindful drinking and reduce alcohol consumption.
- Practice abstaining from alcohol all together.
Each email includes:
- Tips and guidance to help cut down or take a break from alcohol
- Tools and resources to help you reflect on your choices
- Swap challenge that encourages making one positive change each week
- Non-alcoholic drink recipe of the week
Who can participate:
Open to U-M faculty, staff and retirees.
Holiday Stop and Swap emails sent every Monday, November 16, 2020 - January 4, 2021.
Register now! Sign up by Dec. 18, 2020.