We are all working in different ways right now. In times of crisis and transition such as these, it is helpful to learn new ways to cope with the inevitable stress.
Sheltering in Love is a new webinar series focused on self-care and change management relevant to what is going on right now with the COVID-19 pandemic. Each session covers a different topic and additional sessions are being added regularly. You can also view more information about the complete series or view a recording of past sessions.
- Transition and Change, Thu 4/9/20 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm Recording Available
- Grief and Loss, Fri 4/10/20 10:00 am to 11:30 am Recording Available
- Self Care, Fri 4/17/20 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm Recording Available
- An Overthinker's Guide to Practicing Mindfulness, Tue 4/21/20 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm Recording Available
- Improvise Everyday in Unprecedented Times, Thu 4/23/20 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm Recording Available
- Navigating Trauma, Wed 4/29/20 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm Recording Available
- Managing Anxiety, Fri 5/1/20 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm Recording Available
Register for an Upcoming Session:
- Re-Entry: Setting Your Personal Path to Meaning, Focus and Inspiration, 5/6/20 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm
These sessions are being facilitated by individuals from Organizational Learning, the Michigan Medicine Office of Counseling and Workplace Resilience and the Faculty and Staff Counseling and Consultation Office (FASCCO).