Sheltering in Love is a webinar series focused on self-care and change management relevant to what is going on right now with the COVID-19 pandemic. Each session covers a different topic. Additional sessions are being added regularly. Past sessions have been recorded and can be viewed at any time.
- Transition and Change, 4/9/20
- Grief and Loss, 4/10/20
- Self Care, 4/17/20
- An Overthinker's Guide to Practicing Mindfulness, 4/21/20
- Improvise Everyday in Unprecedented Times, 4/23/20
- Navigating Trauma, 4/29/20
- Managing Anxiety, 5/1/20
- Re-Entry: Setting Your Personal Path to Meaning, Focus and Inspiration, 5/6/20
These sessions are being facilitated by individuals from Organizational Learning, the Michigan Medicine Office of Counseling and Workplace Resilience and the Faculty and Staff Counseling and Consultation Office (FASCCO).