Learn, try and apply new skills in 45 minutes or less with microlearning sessions, increase your leadership skills or choose self-paced options that are available anytime.
Register for an upcoming session!
- Change it Up!, Wed 7/13/22 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm
- Institutional Strategies for Interrupting and Mitigating Bias in the Workplace, Tue 7/19/22 1:00 pm to 1:30 pm, and Tue 7/26/22 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm
- Microlearning Goal Setting Workshop: How to Use SMART Goals, Wed 7/27/22 11:00 am to 11:45 am
- Introduction to Leadership at U-M, Thu 7/21/22 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
- Early Career Leaders Community of Practice: Shaping Workplace Well-Being, Thu 8/18/22 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm
- Microlearning: Impactful Development Conversations, Thu 8/11/22 1:00 pm to 1:45 pm
- Rock Your LinkedIn Profile, Tue 7/19/22 11:00 am to 12:00 pm
Don't see what you're looking for? Check out other offerings from Organizational Learning!
Many of these sessions utilize content from LinkedIn Learning, which is available at no cost to active U-M faculty, staff (including temporary employees) and students. LinkedIn Learning offers over 16,000 online courses that you can access anytime. Learn more about LinkedIn Learning at U-M.