Child Care: Campus Child Care Homes Network

Campus Child Care Homes Network

The Campus Child Care Homes Network serves U-M faculty, staff, and students who need child care in the greater Ann Arbor area. These independent providers are state-licensed to provide care in their own homes, offer some priority and/or flexibility to currently-affiliated U-M families when possible, and work toward early childhood training goals. In return, U-M offers training/achievement incentives and other resources to these partner child care programs.

Currently, 87 young children of U-M faculty/staff/students are in care with Campus Homes providers!


Professional achievements among Campus Homes Network providers include accreditation by the National Association for Family Child Care (NAFCC), related degrees, certificates, and/or Child Development Associate (CDA) credentials. In addition, all strive to acquire 40 training hours per calendar year, many more than the state requirement of 10 hours. This information is detailed in each Provider Profile.


Log in to view Provider Profiles, which include current/upcoming openings, rates, photographs, and detail for each program. You will be asked to log in with your U-M uniqname and password (if you will soon be a U-M employee or student, you may apply for an Others/Friend/Guest account). For program or general child care information, feel free to contact or 734-763-9379.


NAFCC for Parents -- What is Family Child Care?

Angela K play yard


Learn more about NAFCC accreditation (8-minute feature video):

The U-M Work/Life Resource Center offers child care information only. Information is subject to change. Neither the U-M nor its subcontractors warrant any information concerning any child care provider, nor do they inspect, investigate, endorse, recommend, or choose any particular provider. The inclusion of any care provider’s name does not constitute endorsement or certification by the U-M, WLRC or its subcontractors as to their qualifications to provide child care, the rates charged for services or any other aspect of individual program’s quality of care. Any complaints and problems should be directed to the caregiver and/or the State of Michigan Department of Human Services, Office of Child and Adult Licensing.