- Download the Open Enrollment book for Faculty, Staff and Benefits-eligible Graduate Students.
- Download the Open Enrollment book for Retirees and Surviving Spouses and Surviving Other Qualified Adults.
- Download the Open Enrollment book for Long-Term Disability Participants.
- Download the Open Enrollment book for COBRA Participants.
- Download the Open Enrollment book for Leave of Absence or Reduction in Force.
Benefits Plan Books and Resources
- Flexible Spending Accounts - Remember that unlike other benefits, FSA enrollments do not carry over from year to year. According to IRS rules, you must re-enroll if you wish to participate in an FSA in 2022.
- What is an FSA? - Information from PayFlex, the university's Flexible Spending Account administrator.
- Documentation You May Need for PayFlex Card Claims
- Legal Services Plan
- Davis Vision Benefit Plan Summary
- Optional Life Insurance
MetLife Life Insurance Guides
MetLife Advantages - With your MetLife group life insurance coverage, you get access to meaningful services to help you make the right decisions to manage what life may bring.
MetLife Advantages Digital Estate Planning FAQs - Answers to frequently asked questions about the digital estate planning solution available to MetLife Advantages members.
MetLife Digital Estate Planning Guide - Create a will and other important estate planning documents in as little as 15 minutes with your enrollment in a MetLife life insurance plan.
People like me - Sample interview on the importance of life insurance to protect your family's future.