Applies to: All Faculty and Staff
Issued by (dept.): University Human Resources
SPG number: 201.60
Organizational Learning - UHR Professional and Career Development (PCD), Leadership Development (LD) and Michigan Medicine Organizational Effectiveness (OE), Dearborn HR, Flint HR:
- Establish career and professional development programs to meet needs of operating units.
- Formulate appropriate learning techniques for the programs to be administered, or assist departments in coordinating their own professional development efforts.
- Publicize programs via communications such as targeted emails, UHR News, Michigan Medicine Headlines, University Record and Organizational Learning annual catalog, etc.
- With supervisor approval, select career and professional development programs that enhance both current performance and professional growth.
- Enroll in MyLinc for CPD and LD programs or MLearning for OE programs.
- Encourage participation in career and professional development programs and assign staff to participate when appropriate.
- Notify CPD, LD or OE of names of staff members who will attend.
Organizational Learning, OE:
- Take regular attendance
- Record training completed