Successful retirement requires planning. To help you create a complete retirement plan, this section explains how to determine when you are eligible for retirement, what happens to your benefits in retirement, and your income options in retirement.
To learn more about preparing for retirement:
- Attend a free planning for retirement class presented by the Benefits Office
- Learn about the fundamentals of retirement income planning at a free financial workshop with Fidelity
- Schedule a free one-on-one session with TIAA (800) 732-8353 or Fidelity Investments (800) 642-7131. A retirement planning specialist can help estimate how much income you will need in retirement, discuss retirement income plans, identify ways to save more and invest more efficiently, and assist with tax considerations.
- How Social Security Can Help You Plan for Retirement
- Review Milestones on Your Road to Retirement