TIAA and Fidelity Investments offer free one-on-one counseling sessions to U-M faculty and staff. Meet with a financial planning specialist in person or over the phone to help estimate how much income you will need in retirement, discuss retirement income plans, identify ways to save more and invest more efficiently, and assist with tax considerations. All times listed are Eastern Time.
TIAA offers individual counseling as well as a Financial Education Series to U-M faculty and staff designed to help you learn the essential information you need to plan for your financial future.
To reserve your space in a workshop or to schedule an in-person consultation, call (800) 732-8353 or register online.
- Equally Prepared: Financial planning for the LGBT community, June 11, 12-1 p.m.
- Paying Yourself: Income options in retirement, June 12, 12-1 p.m.
- Inside Money: Managing income and debt, June 13, 3-4 p.m.
These are just a few of the live webinars offered. Download a list of all TIAA live webinars offered April - June 2019.
Missed a live event? Visit tiaa.org/webinars to access past events or register for upcoming live webinars.
You do not need to have an account with TIAA to participate in the webinars, but registration is required.
Go to: tiaa.org/webinars.
- If you have an account with TIAA:
- Click "Register for TIAA access" if you have not already set up online access
- If you have set up TIAA online access, login with your TIAA.org user ID and password under "TIAA customer access."
- If you do not have a TIAA account, or you did not sign up for online access, you may sign up under "Guest access."
- If this is your first TIAA webinar, click "Register for Guest access" and complete the registration process.
- If you previously signed up for guest access, log in with the email address and password used to set up your guest account.
- If you do not remember your login user name or password for either your TIAA or your guest account, scroll down to Login Help and indicate if you forgot your user name or password.
Fidelity Investments offers individual counseling sessions to U-M faculty and staff who have retirement funds invested in accounts with Fidelity. You will meet with an experienced Fidelity counselor for approximately 45 minutes. To schedule an appointment, call Fidelity at 1-800-642-7131 or register online.
- Women: Demand More from Your Money & Health: Wednesday, June 19 at 1 p.m. or Thursday, June 20 at 2 p.m.
Join the discussion of the year on how women can demand more from their money and health. Featuring CBS This Morning's Gayle King, WW's President and CEO Mindy Grossman, and Fidelity's President of Personal Investing Kathleen Murphy.
- Protecting Against Elder Financial Fraud: Wednesday, June 26 at 1 p.m. or Thursday, June 27 at 2 p.m.
Learn the steps you can take to protect your older loved ones from online scams, fraudsters, and other dangers.
To register for these or other live webcasts, visit the Fidelity Webcast Hub.
Can’t make it? Register for the replay. And remember, as a benefit of your plan, investment and retirement planning help is available by calling 888.766.6813.
Have a Question?
Contact TIAA and Fidelity Investments for these inquiries and services:
- Questions/help choosing a fund
- Account and income information
- Brochures and booklets on services and financial planning
- Change of address
- Change your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Divorce, Qualified Domestic Relations Order (QDRO)
- Forms for cash withdrawal, rollovers, transfers, income options
- Income and payment methods (lifetime annuity, cash out, interest)
- Schedule individual counseling; register for workshops
- Tax questions (withdrawal penalty, minimum distribution, federal withholding)
- Transferring between funds and between TIAA and Fidelity
- Verify or change beneficiary