As you look ahead to retirement, learn about Social Security and Medicare from a Social Security Administration claims specialist through presentations held periodically on campus. Topics include Medicare eligibility, filing procedures, enrollment periods and Social Security benefits in your retirement. When available, dates of upcoming sessions are listed at the end of this page. If no sessions are currently listed, please check back for future availability.
Need Individual Help? Connect With Social Security Directly
- Browse frequently asked questions about Social Security
- Social Security can help you plan for retirement
- Learn about what you can do online with Social Security
- Call 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778)
- Find your local Social Security office
If you can't attend an on-campus Social Security presentation in person or you'd like to review what's covered, check out the following recording of the September 25, 2017 presentation at the Ford Auditorium, University Hospital. You can also view the recordings of the February 28, 2017 presentation at the Michigan Union or the June 26, 2017 presentation at University Hospital.