Life Insurance Forms
Enrollment in the University Plan is automatic and does not require any forms. Forms are available to enroll in additional coverage, to change or cancel your coverage, or to designate beneficiaries.
- University and/or Optional Group Term Life Insurance Application - Use this form to enroll in the Optional Plan or to change your amount of coverage.
- Dependent Group Term Life Insurance Application - Use this form to enroll in the Dependent Plan.
- Group Term Life Insurance Withdrawal Form - Use this form to cancel life insurance coverage.
- MetLife Beneficiary for Group Life Insurance Form - Use this form to designate or change your life insurance beneficiaries.
A health statement provides proof of insurability and may be required under certain circumstances.
Life Insurance Documents
- Refer to the University Group Term Life Insurance Plans book for additional information about the U-M life insurance plans.
- View the 2016 University Group Term Life Insurance Plans book for information on new coverage options available as of January 1, 2016.