Human Resource Records and Information Services (HRRIS) is the chief steward of employment data for the university. We are responsible for developing and maintaining the university's human resource information system, maintaining faculty and staff records providing information services to the university community and external agencies, and delivering customer support for benefits and other HR-related items.
Our team is available for individual consultations with business and academic units. HRRIS can provide advice and recommendations on the availability and use of data to support your goals. Whether you are conducting succession planning, developing surveys requiring random population samples, or doing research into staff turnover costs, HRIS can provide relevant data for informed decision making.
HRRIS Mission statement
To support the University's mission of teaching, research and public service by providing leadership and service in all aspects of human resource management, including:
- Recruitment and retention of an excellent faculty and staff;
- Equal employment opportunity and affirmative action;
- Development of the skills and abilities of faculty and staff, including personal excellence in leadership and management;
- Constructive human relations in a diverse and multi-cultural work environment;
- Ethical, humane, consistent and legal management practices;
- Efficient use of limited financial resources to provide compensation and benefits that are competitive in the appropriate markets.