Professional development is the cornerstone to personal growth. If you are thinking about making a career change or are striving to grow in your current position, self development is always a good idea. The University of Michigan supports staff development in many different ways.
In this section, learn how to:
- Continue to build your skills
- Determine how to prepare for an interview and follow-up after the interview
- Discover what to do when receiving a job offer
- View additional U-M career building resources
- Stay positive when switching careers
Have a suggestion for this page? Let us know.