We've received many questions from parents regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. It's obviously a very concerning (and often confusing) situation for our parents and children. Fortunately, our university community is full of helpful people, from our teachers to experts at Michigan Medicine and on campus. And many of these talented people are also parents at our centers.
The questions on this page were asked by parents and are specific to the U-M Children's Centers. If you are a parent who submitted a question and do not see an answer here, please see the main university COVID-19 page.
- For more information about the university's response, please start with this regularly updated page.
- Specific updates for U-M employees are also available here.
- If you manage your own childcare center, the CDC has information to help childcare center administrators.
- The CDC also has resources to support your mental and emotional health.
- Here's a factsheet that provides details on how to talk with families/children about COVID-19.