Retirement Savings Plan Guides and Checklists
These resources provide answers to common questions about the U-M retirement savings plans at a glance.
- Annual Retirement Savings Plan Tune-Up
- Cash Withdrawals, Rollovers, Transfers, and Loans Chart
- Do I have a pension or retirement plan assets at U-M?
- How to Rollover Assets into the U-M Plans
- QDRO (Divorce) and the U-M Retirement Savings Plans
- Milestones on Your Road to Retirement
Retirement Savings Plan Books
These books provide an overview of the U-M retirement savings plans and information about continuing benefits when you retire from U-M.
- 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan book
- Contribution Limit Guides
- Retirement Savings Plan book
- Retirement Savings Plan Enrollment Guide - 2019 limits
- Your Income in Retirement book
Retirement Savings Plan Forms
Most retirement savings elections are completed in Wolverine Access.
Use the form below if you are a temporary employee and wish to enroll in an SRA:
If you are a compulsory participant in the Basic Retirement Plan (you are age 35 or older, with two or more years of eligible service, and you have a 100% appointment effort), and you would like to cancel the Reduced Benefit Option, you may elect to contribute 5% and receive the 10% U-M match (or contribute 4.5% and receive the 9% match if you are subject to Paid Time Off as an employee of Michigan Medicine). Download and complete the Cancel the Reduced Benefit Option form and return it as instructed on the form to enact the change in contribution rates.