Retirement Savings Plan Guides and Checklists
These resources provide answers to common questions about the U-M retirement savings plans at a glance.
- Annual Retirement Savings Plan Tune-Up
- Cash Withdrawals, Rollovers, Transfers, and Loans Chart
- How to Rollover Assets into the U-M Plans
- QDRO (Divorce) and the U-M Retirement Savings Plans
- Milestones on Your Road to Retirement
Retirement Savings Plan Books
These books provide an overview of the U-M retirement savings plans and information about continuing benefits when you retire from U-M.
- 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan book
- Contribution Limit Guides
- Retirement Savings Plan book
- Retirement Savings Plan Enrollment Guide
Retirement Savings Plan Forms
Most retirement savings elections are completed in Wolverine Access.
Use the form below if you are a temporary employee and wish to enroll in an SRA:
If you are a compulsory participant in the Basic Retirement Plan (you are age 35 or older, with two or more years of eligible service, and you have a 100% appointment effort), and you would like to cancel the Reduced Benefit Option, you may elect to contribute 5% and receive the 10% U-M match. Complete this eForm. If you prefer a paper version, download and complete the Cancel the Reduced Benefit Option form and return it as instructed on the form to enact the change in contribution rates.