Retirement Savings Plan Guides and Checklists
These resources provide answers to common questions about the U-M retirement savings plans at a glance.
- Milestones on Your Road to Retirement
- Annual Retirement Savings Plan Tune-Up
- Do I have a pension or retirement plan assets at U-M?
- How to Rollover Assets into the U-M Plans
- QDRO (Divorce) and the U-M Retirement Savings Plans
- Cash Withdrawals, Rollovers, Transfers, and Loans Chart
Retirement Savings Plan Books
These books provide an overview of the U-M retirement savings plans and information about continuing benefits when you retire from U-M.
- Retirement Savings Plan Enrollment Guide
- Contribution Limit Guides
- 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan Handbook
- Retirement Savings Plan book
- Your Income in Retirement book
Retirement Savings Plan Forms
Most retirement savings elections are completed in Wolverine Access. Use the form below if you are a temporary employee..