Campus Child Care Homes Network


The Campus Child Care Homes Network serves U-M faculty, staff, and students who need weekday child care in the greater Ann Arbor area. These independent providers are state-licensed to provide care in their own homes, offer some priority to currently-affiliated U-M families when possible, and work toward early childhood professional development goals. In return, U-M offers achievement incentives and other resources to these partner child care programs.

Currently, more than 80 young children of U-M faculty, staff, and students are in care with Campus Homes providers!

Achievements and Professional Development

Achievements among Campus Homes Network providers include accreditation by the National Association for Family Child Care (NAFCC), related degrees, certificates, college coursework, state quality rating, and/or Child Development Associate (CDA) credentials. In addition, all strive to acquire 40 professional development hours per calendar year, many more than the state requirement of 10 hours. This information is detailed within each Campus Homes profile.

Campus Child Care Homes Profiles

The Campus Homes profiles include current and upcoming openings, rates, photographs, and detail for each home-based child care program.

You will be asked to log in with your U-M uniqname and password (if you will soon be a U-M employee or student, you may apply for a U-M Friend Account).

For program or general child care search information, please email us or call (734) 763-9379.

Disclaimer: The U-M Work-Life Resource Center offers child care resource information only. Information is subject to change. Neither the U-M nor its subcontractors warrant any information concerning any child care provider, nor do they inspect, investigate, endorse, recommend, or choose any particular provider. The inclusion of any care provider’s name does not constitute endorsement or certification by the U-M, WLRC or its subcontractors as to their qualifications to provide child care, the rates charged for services or any other aspect of individual program’s quality of care. Any complaints and problems should be directed to the caregiver and/or the State of Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs.