As your life changes, so may your benefits needs. Don't miss this opportunity to make different choices for your coverage in the U-M health, dental, vision and legal services plans for 2023. You may also enroll in a flexible spending account (FSA).
Mark Your Calendar
Open Enrollment for 2023 benefits is October 17-28, 2022.
Adjustments are available only through 5 p.m. EST on October 28 through Wolverine Access. Changes and new rates take effect January 1, 2023.
Consider Costs, Access and Future Needs
Before choosing a health plan, consider the following:
- All the costs involved, including monthly premiums and out-of-pocket expenses like deductibles, coinsurance, and copays.
- Service areas and access to your preferred doctors and hospitals.
- Anticipated health needs for you and your covered dependents.
- Your financial needs over the next year.
Visit the Health Plans page to review plan options.
View Health Plan Resources
Use the following tools and resources to review your choices:
- Benefits Mentor
- Health Plan Coverage Comparison Tool
- Health Plan Coverage Comparison Chart
Visit the Health Plan Resources page to access these resources.