Teams & Issues: Alumni Team
The VOICES of the Staff alumni team consists of past members of the VOICES Network Teams who maintain contact via email and share information about VOICES opportunities, events, achievements and work in progress.
- Provide a network home for VOICES members who have completed their allotted term and for those no longer able to serve on a particular team.
- Serve as a pool of resources to the University community for initiatives, programs, projects, planning committees, survey respondents, and provide feedback as needed.
- Several members have provided feedback on various topics including the VOICES business case and Ethics at the U.
- Several members have volunteered their time in testing Virtual U.
Work in Progress
- VOICES Alumni members are currently serving on the Emergency Hardship Program Fund-raising Committee.
Participants at reVOICE, the February 2011 Voices Alumni Event.