- GSI/GSSA Fraction Calculation Form for hires with effective dates on or after 9/1/2013 available at: http://hr.umich.edu/hrris/forms/allforms.html
- UM to begin using the New Form I-9 on 5/6/2013. For more information, visit http://hr.umich.edu/hrris/forms/allforms.html
- When processing temporary terminations through workflow, best practice would be to use today's date (the date it is processed) as the effective date of the termination. For more information, visit http://hr.umich.edu/toolkit.html to view the Termination Checklist.
- HR Service Team Contact changes. Visit http://hr.umich.edu/hrris/hrris/teams.php to view team assignment changes.
- POAM January 2013 UNA Payments to be included in the 1/11/2013 biweekly pay.
- HOA 2012 Lump Sum Payments to be included in the 11/30/2012 monthly pay.
- IUOE 2012 Longevity Payments to be included in the 11/16/2012 biweekly pay.
- TRADES 2012 Longevity Payments to be included in the 10/19/2012 biweekly pay.
- When processing termination workflow, and Add'l Pay earn code of RES or FEL exists, a submittal form must be sent to HRRIS for correction. Ensure the submittal is timely to avoid overpayment.
- AFSCME September 2012 Uniform Allowance Payments to be included in the 9/21/2012 biweekly pay.
- UHR Forms 36605 and 37001 (w/termination section) expire 8/31/12.
- Termination Workflow Cut-off Due Dates: Important Information
- PeoplePay Replaces Form G and G-2
- Human Capital Report
While most people know us as the place to access online HR forms (applications, bid forms, transfers, grievances, tuition reimbursement…if you need a form, we probably have it), that’s only one part of four main responsibilities to the University:
- Develop and manage the University’s Human Resource Information System
- Process and maintain faculty and staff records
- Provide information and statistical reports to University and external agencies
- Manage University HR departmental computing resources and technical infrastructure
You can learn more about our role at the University at About HRRIS.