Applications Accepted through April 17 - Apply to Join a Voices Network Team now!
Voices of the Staff accepts applications for new members from March 1 through March 31 each year....this year we've extended the application date to April 17. Staff at the Ann Arbor campus and Michigan Medicine are encouraged to apply (staff from the Dearborn and Flint campuses are appointed). Before applying, you should consider the time commitment and talk with your supervisor for approval of volunteering your time to Voices.
Voices Makes a Positive Impact for You and Your Supervisor
When discussing your participation with your supervisor, consider sharing this video to show how Voices is a good thing for everyone!
Help spread the word!
Please download this Voices application PDF flier and post it to help share this opportunity with your colleagues.
Every Voices member is expected to commit to:
- An all-day Annual Meeting of the entire Voices of the Staff program, scheduled for June 9, 2020.
- Monthly team meetings of 90 minutes to two hours.
- Additional time as needed to work on team projects.
Two or three members from each of the six teams may additionally choose to serve on the Voices Core Team. Core Team members are expected to commit to:
- Two-hour quarterly meetings.
- Available as needed: Core Team will meet as needed when convened by the President, Executive Officers, and Associate Vice President for Human Resources.