Student Temporary Employment

Contact the Student Employment Office for questions related to posting a new student temporary or Work-Study job, pay ranges, job codes related to academic level and information on Work-Study awards.

U-M Student Employees on the Ann Arbor campus are hired using the Mpathways Student Temporary Employment Process. The resources on this page are intended to accompany the MyLINC training materials for both hiring units and students.