Congratulations to the 2022 recipients of the James T. Neubacher award! Read more about the award winner, Jill Sklar in the University Record.
2022 Award Recipients
- 2022 Neubacher Award Winner - Jill Sklar, Administrative Director, Capacity Management, Michigan Medicine
- 2022 Honorable Mentions
- Amal Alhosban, Associate Professor, Computer Science, U-M Flint
- Corinne Basler, U-M Alumus
- Ellen Rambo, Training Specialist Associate, U-M Organizational Learning
- Dr. Michael McKee, Director, MDisability
- Print Accessibility Task Force, U-M Ann Arbor
- University of Michigan Adaptive and Inclusive Sports Experience (UMAISE), U-M Ann Arbor
James T. Neubacher Award Presentation This Friday
The presentation is this Friday, November 4 at 1:00 p.m. via Zoom. Passcode: 050030. ASL and CART services will be provided.
More information about the 2022 awardees, as well as previous winners, is available on the Neubacher Award site.
The award is sponsored by the U-M Council for Disability Concerns, Equity, Civil Rights, and Title IX Office, University Human Resources, Michigan Medicine, and the Office of the President.