Recruiting and Employment develops and maintains the university's job posting and applicant management systems and related policies and processes in order to assist U-M departments in the recruitment and retention of an outstanding workforce.
Our services include:
- Resources for Hiring Departments
- Temporary Staffing Services (TSS)
- New employee onboarding and orientation
- Recruiting for staff diversity
- Information for Partners Seeking Employment
Michigan Medicine Human Resources Contact Information
Shared Services Center
Telephone: (734) 615-2000
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.